Hitting the town after a long day at the office sounds #amazing. Whether you are planning to meet up with your bae, catch up with your fave girlfriends and office pals or of course, impress that cutie from accounting, you will no doubt want to look your best!
Some girls face the dilemma of what to do with their makeup before heading out. Wash it off and start again? Add to what you’ve already got? Heaven forbid, you are seen in the office sporting your flashy party lashes all day long and judged by all those around you!
We’d all love to pop home and give ourselves a makeup refresh, but this isn’t an option for all of us. So have no fear, there are ways to transform your look! From office sweetheart to weekend party gal – Day, to Night, 1000 HOUR has got you covered.
With the brand new range of 1000 Hour Day to Night Lashes you can easily go from looking completely natural in the day, to totally glamorous at night.
Each pack of strip lashes comes with one set of ‘Day’ and one set of ‘Night’. That’s right, two pairs of lashes in the one pack!
The new collection is currently available in two styles:
Daring Twist – perfect for a sassy look in the day and fun and flirtatious night time look.
Exotic Black – great for a simplistic day look for the office and sophisticated evening look.
Here are some tips on how to easily transform you look:
- When doing your makeup in the morning, use a cream coloured shadow on your eyes to give some light colour. Add a thin line of eyeliner and light mascara before applying the ‘Day’ strip of your Day to Night Lashes. The day strip adds some definition to your eyes while looking completely natural.
- When preparing for your night out, lightly blot your t-zone and top up your base with some extra powder. Try finding a palette that has powder, blush and a bronzer together to save you carrying around different compacts all day.
- Using your favourite combination of eye shadows, add some more colour to your lid as well as contouring your crease.
- Now for the most amazing trick. Time to replace your ‘Day’ lashes with the ‘Night’ strip and voila!
- Applying a band of lashes can be pretty tricky, try looking down into your mirror on your desk when placing the strip on your natural lashes.
- Add a pop of colour to your lips and ta da! Your party gal night look is complete.